torsdag 25 augusti 2011

seriously

seriously, OMG! there's this dude who's like.... 40 yrs old, writing to me on facebook, and he's like, heey sweety, why are u always online night-times only? and i'm like, OMG duuuude why r u asking me thaaa ? seriously.. like .. omg.. get a life moron! stop stalking me on facebook you creepy motherf*cker. how old are you ? damn stoppeeeh. you're giving me goosebumps man! I'm starting to think that you have a spycam and sitting in a tree outside my window watching me strip.
And he's like.. ööööööhm?
and I'm like- yeeah wtf do u want MOTHERFUCKER! take care of your own life man not mine. stop fucking asking me why i'm not asleeeeeeep. sheeeeet! i'm gonna fucking poo my pants.
and he's like.. dude. just stop.
and I'm like- whaat is the little baby gonna cryyyyy? wääh wäääh wäääh. Oh buhuuuuu
and he's like, ur so immature
and I'm like duude who the fuck are u calling immature man ? if you say one more word 2 me imma shoot you in the fucking head, you feelin me ?
and he's like. no i'm not fucking feeling you you cunt-face!
and I'm like. WHO THE FUCK IS A CUNT-FACE, me??? you ?!?!?!?! oh it's not me you stupid FUCK!

shiiit jag spårade precis i min hjärna tror jag ?




1 kommentar:

  1. YOU CRAZY WOMAN hahahahaha xD du SKA inte prata med idioter... haha

    SvaraRadera